RREMOTE BATTERY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Modern technological equipment requires a power system to work, but it also require a backup system (batteries or power generators) able to momentarily substitute a main power system in case of temporary failure.
– Currently backup systems have a direct relation to efficiency in the provided service and consequently to the profitability of companies.
– A great percentage of the out-times of a system are related to failures in backup systems (batteries or power generators)
– Inexplicably, the last system applied within power systems has been battery banks.
– The necessity: to have a management system that can eliminate uncertainty regarding the real state of battery banks.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PRODUCT
– Increased efficiency in preventive maintenance tasks
– Error minimization by using multiple measurements (7x24x365)
– Manual or timed tests
– Reduction of preventive maintenance costs since tests can be carried out remotely.
– Increase in power system reliability through certain knowledge of batteries’ state and their performance projection based on obtained data.
– Proper investment, at the exact moment, for the acquisition of new batteries when they have completed their service life
– Centralized inventory of battery banks’ replacement dates, serial numbers, brands and capacities.
– Correct management reports that allow you to define adequate and arguable budgets based on centralized information.
– Planned, corrective, non-emergency maintenance
– Continuous follow-up that allows you to redeem warranties on acquired batteries in case it is so required.
– Savings capitalization by purchasing batteries only and exactly at the end of their service life
– Environmental benefits by reducing the purchase of batteries and increasing their service life.